Aside from the new beginnings, flowers in bloom, and inevitable cleaning that spring is known for, it’s also a great time to take a vacation to help recharge and refresh. And whether that means relaxing at a beachside resort, soaking up the energy of a fast-paced city, or rediscovering your love of nature, we’ve got the perfect outfits for you to pack.
By the water
Ready to jump into the pool? Or is swaying in a hammock with a Mai Tai in hand more your speed? Either way, you’ll want an easy-breezy outfit that’ll take you from day to night.
- First things first: A swimsuit that makes you feel your best is key for any spring vacation. Check out our swimwear guide to find the most flattering fits and styles.
- Soak up the sunshine while protecting yourself against harmful UV rays with sunglasses and a large hat—just don’t forget to lather on your sunscreen.
- For your time away from the water, pack a lightweight summer dress and heeled sandals for an effortless look that doesn’t sacrifice style.
In the city
Sometimes the fast-paced energy of a metropolitan city is exactly what’s needed for a fun-filled vacation. With lots of bars, restaurants, and sites to check out, we recommend going for a chic outfit that’ll provide all-day comfort.
- A printed blouse paired with high-rise cropped denim is a classic combination that’ll work for whatever you have planned for the day.
- Since you’ll probably be doing a lot of walking, strappy sandals with a low block-heel is a safe option.
- Dress up your outfit with a pair of dainty earrings and a bag that can be carried or worn as a crossbody for more options.
One with nature
Unplug and escape the everyday grind with a relaxing vacation that boasts amazing views and moments of zen. For an easygoing itinerary, we recommend keeping outfits simple and fuss-free.
- Neutrals are always a good idea, especially for their versatility and ability to be mixed and matched to create a number of different outfits.
- To save time getting dressed, opt for one-and-done pieces like utility rompers or jumpsuits. Bonus points for the room they’ll save in your suitcase.
- Totes are not only perfect for traveling—they’re also great for when you reach your destination. Use one to carry around all your necessities like bug spray, snacks, and a bottle of water.
Not a Trunk Club customer yet? Take our style quiz to get started and request the Spring Vacation Trunk.