1. ELIGIBILITY: NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. All federal, state/provincial/territorial and local laws and regulations apply. Void where prohibited. The Trunk Club Survey Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to natural persons who are legal residents of and physically located in one (1) of the fifty (50) United States or the District of Columbia, who have reached the age of majority in their jurisdiction of residence as of the beginning of the Promotion Period (as defined below) and who receive an email invitation to participate. Employees, representatives and agents of Trunk Club, Inc. (“Sponsor”), its affiliates, parent company, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion, sweepstakes administration and fulfillment agencies, directors, and officers, and each of their immediate family members (parents, children, siblings, spouses) and persons living in their same household (whether legally related or not), are ineligible to participate in the Sweepstakes or win a prize.
2. HOW TO ENTER: The Sweepstakes begins at 12:00:01 A.M. (CST) on January 28, 2016 and ends at 11:59:59 P.M. (CST) on February 18, 2016 (the “Promotion Period”). There are two (2) separate ways to enter the Sweepstakes during the Promotion Period: (i) Online Survey Entry: Go to the Trunk Club Survey (the “Survey”) via the hyperlink in the email invitation with the subject line “$250 to Trunk Club could be yours!” and complete it. Upon completion of the Survey, you will be automatically entered in the Sweepstakes. (ii) Alternative Email Entry: If you wish to enter the Sweepstakes without taking the Survey, you may enter by emailing your name, address, city, state, zip/postal code, email address and daytime telephone number to firstname.lastname@example.org. Limit one (1) entry per person regardless of method of entry. In the event of a dispute about the identity of an entrant, each entry will be declared made by the authorized subscriber of the email account used to enter the Sweepstakes at time of entry, as long as that person meets all other eligibility requirements in these Official Rules. The authorized subscriber is deemed to be the natural person who is assigned the submitted email address by the relevant Internet service provider, online access provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. No third party entry or entry through a sweepstakes service is permitted. For purposes of these Official Rules, “receipt” of an online entry occurs when Sponsor’s servers record the entrant’s submission of the Survey or when Sponsor receives the entrant’s entry email at the email address above. Any automated computer receipt (such as a "thank you" message or one confirming delivery of entry) does not constitute proof of actual receipt by Sponsor of an entry for purposes of these Official Rules. No automatic, programmed, robotic or similar means of entry are permitted and Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any individual using such a method. All entries become the sole and exclusive property of Sponsor and will not be returned. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, illegible, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, misdirected, technically corrupted or garbled entries, which will be disqualified, or for problems of any kind, whether mechanical, human or electronic. Failure to comply with these Official Rules may result in disqualification from the Sweepstakes. Sponsor will be the official time keeper for this Sweepstakes.
3. PRIZES/VALUES/ODDS: Four (4) potential winners will be selected. The four (4) winners will receive one (1) electronic Trunk Club gift card, to be delivered via email, with an approximate retail value (ARV) of $250 USD. The odds of winning depend on the number of entries received. The prize is not transferable or assignable and no prize substitutions will be allowed except due to prize unavailability. The winner is solely responsible for all local, state and federal taxes on the prizes including sales or use taxes, as well as any expenses related to participation in the Sweepstakes or acceptance of a prize. All gift cards are subject to the terms and conditions printed on each gift card.
4. RANDOM DRAWING AND NOTIFICATION: Four (4) potential winners will be selected in a random drawing from all eligible entries by Sponsor on February 22, 2016. All potential winners will be notified via email within approximately five (5) business days after the potential winners are selected. “Notification” is deemed to have occurred immediately upon sending of an email. In order for a potential winner to claim their prize, the potential winner must respond within two (2) business days of Notification and may be required to complete a winner notification and eligibility survey. Confirmed winners will receive their prize within thirty (30) days of such confirmation. If the potential winner fails to respond, Notification or the prize is returned as non- deliverable, the potential winner is found to be ineligible or not in compliance with these Official Rules, prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner will be randomly selected from all of the remaining valid entries. If the alternate winner fails to respond, Notification or the prize is returned as non-deliverable, the alternate winner is found to be ineligible or not in compliance with these Official Rules, prize will be forfeited, no further random drawings will occur, and prize will not be awarded.
6. GENERAL: By entering the Sweepstakes, entrants agree to: (a) these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which shall be final in all respects; and (b) release and hold harmless Trunk Club, Inc., and its respective divisions, affiliates, parent company, subsidiaries, officers, directors, employees, agents, representatives, agencies and any other companies participating in the design, administration or fulfillment of the Promotion (collectively “Releasees”) from any injury, loss, or damage to person, including death, personal injury or loss or damage to property due in-whole or in-part, directly or indirectly to the acceptance or use/misuse of a prize, participation in any promotion-related activity, or participation in the promotion. By accepting a prize, each winner agrees to, where legal, Sponsors’ and its designees’ use of his/her name, city and state of residence and/or likeness for advertising and publicity purposes in all media now and hereafter known throughout the world in perpetuity without further compensation, permission or notification and, upon request, will provide consent to such use in writing. As a condition of entering the Sweepstakes, entrants agree that (a) under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and participant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, consequential, or any other damages, other than actual put-of-pocket expenses; (b) all causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, or any prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; and (c) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket expenses incurred, but in no event attorneys’ fees. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or suspend the Sweepstakes should a computer virus, bugs or other causes beyond the control of Sponsor corrupt the administration, security or proper operation of the Sweepstakes. Any attempt by an individual to deliberately damage any website or Survey or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes is a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such individual to the fullest extent permitted by law. In the event Sponsor is prevented from continuing with this promotion, or the integrity and/or feasibility of the promotion as planned is undermined by any event including but not limited to fire, flood, epidemic, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, satellite or equipment failure, riot or civil disturbance, war (declared or undeclared), terrorist threat or activity, or any federal, state/province/territory, or local government law, order, or regulation, order of any court or jurisdiction (each a “Force Majeure” event or occurrence), Sponsor shall have the right, in its sole discretion, to abbreviate, modify, suspend, cancel, or terminate the Sweepstakes and award the prize from among all eligible entries received up to that date.
7. GOVERNING LAW (LEGAL RESIDENTS OF US AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA ONLY): All disputes concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules or the rights and obligations of entrants or Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of Washington, without regard to its conflict of laws principles. The parties hereby consent to exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the state and federal courts located in King County, Washington in any action relating to these Official Rules or the Sweepstakes.
8. WINNERS LIST (LEGAL RESIDENTS OF US AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA ONLY): To obtain the names of the winners, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to: Trunk Club Survey 2016, 325 W. Ohio St., 7th Floor, Chicago, IL, 60654. The winners list will be available for one (1) month from the end date of the Promotion Period.
9. SPONSOR: Trunk Club Inc., 325 W. Ohio St., 7th Floor, Chicago, IL 60654.