Your California Privacy Rights
California law defines “personal information” broadly as information that identifies, relates to, describes, is reasonably capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular individual or household. This Notice also uses that definition for personal information.
California law provides you the right to request:
- Access. Request access to the specific pieces personal information collected about you
- Deletion. Request deletion of your personal information
- Disclosure. Request disclosure of the categories of personal information we collect, the categories of sources from which we collect that information, the purposes for which we collect, sell or disclose that information, and the categories of third parties with whom we share the information
- Opt-Out. Opt-out of the “sale” of your personal information
Click on the following links to go directly to the corresponding sections of this Notice:
Categories of Personal Information We Collect
Purposes for Which We Use Personal Information
In addition, we may offer certain discounts or rewards in connection with Nordy Club, our loyalty program, or other promotions we may offer from time to time in exchange for our use of your personal information that you provide. Where we offer discounts or rewards in this manner, we will obtain your consent to our use of your personal information for this purpose.
Categories of Personal Information We Have Disclosed for a Business Purpose
Categories of Personal Information We Have “Sold”
- Device and browser information
- Purchase information
- Demographic information
- Contact information
Submitting a Request
To exercise your California privacy rights, submit a request using one of the methods described below, and provide the information required. Once we receive your request, we will validate the information that you provide and send a message to the email address you provide in the request, asking you to verify that it is your email address. Please follow the instructions in that email to verify your email address. We will begin processing your request once you verify your email address.
- Request Access to the specific pieces of personal information about you that we have collected in the preceding 12 months.
- Request Deletion of the personal information that we have collected from you. We may retain personal information as required or permitted by law, and will maintain a copy of your deletion request.
- Request Disclosure of the categories of personal information we collect, the categories of sources from which we collect that information, the purposes for which we collect, sell or disclose that information, and the categories of third parties to whom we disclose information.
Completing the online request forms linked above allows us to receive and begin working on your request most efficiently, but if you prefer to talk to someone on the phone, or you have a disability that makes it difficult to use the online request forms, you may call 877-653-0390 to submit a request.
Right to Non-Discrimination
We do not discriminate against you for requesting any of the rights noted above.
Requests from Authorized Agents
If you would like an authorized agent to submit a request on your behalf, please send us an email at email@example.com for instructions and details on proof required for use of an authorized agent.
Contact for More Information
Updates to This Notice
We may make changes to this Notice, and may apply any changes to information previously collected, as permitted by law. When we make material changes to this Notice, we will notify you by posting the updated Notice on our website, and we will update the effective date at the end of this Notice.
This Notice is effective January 1, 2020.