Did you know that muscles contract and become tight when it’s cold out? This is especially important to consider with your winter workout clothes, because the right gear could prevent a possible injury. So before you head to the gym, make sure you’re equipped with activewear layers that’ll keep you warm and comfortable. Keep scrolling to learn more about our must-haves.
Most valuable layer
Whether you’re taking your routine outdoors or are traveling to and from the gym, the proper winter outerwear is important.
- Look for a lightweight layer like a parka that’s insulated with a high-tech material to keep you warm.
- A hood, secure pockets, and water-repellent materials are functional design elements that’ll help you get the most from your outerwear.
- Bold colors are not only stylish, but safer for outdoor exercises like street running.
Looking to inject some excitement into a dreary day and a dreaded workout? Or maybe you’re just really jazzed to hit the gym and want an outfit to match, either way, this outfit hits the mark.
- Retro logo graphics on an eye-catching T-shirt add sporty style when paired with windbreaker joggers.
- A durable jacket with a cool colorblocked design looks great and comes in handy for outdoor runs or routines.
- Finish the look with a pair of lightweight sneakers in a unique colorway that’ll help pump up the motivation.
A cool take on athleisure
Did you go to the gym or did you just run errands? With an outfit this good, safe to say it really doesn’t matter—we’d wear it all day, too.
- Go for a coordinated hoodie and joggers or contrasting separates for a unique touch.
- Add a fleece jacket over your hoodie for an extra layer of warmth and texture.
- Accessorize your athleisure outfit with a soft-knit beanie and a pair of cool sneakers for a look that’s styled for optimal comfort.
Not a Trunk Club customer yet? Talk to a stylist today to get started.