Introducing: Wardrobe Essentials Appo...
If you’re lucky enough to live near a Clubhouse, or have plans to visit one of our six locations, we recommend shopping in person with a stylist this season. It’s truly a unique way to shop—especially since we’ve introduced Fall Essentials Appointments.
These appointments are quicker than our traditional ones. They’re perfect for customers who may not have a ton of extra time in their day, or who just want to pick up a few new things for the season.
Not sure which type of appointment you need?
• Less than an hour
• Stock up on staples for fall, such as sweaters, denim, and sport coats for men, and jackets, long-sleeve blouses, and booties for women
• Consult with your stylist beforehand online
• Clothes are waiting in your fitting lounge when you arrive
• Try on 7–10 curated items
• About two hours
• For more big-picture needs, including a head-to-toe wardrobe revamp, a Trunk Club Custom consultation, a complete seasonal or workwear refresh, or anything else you may need
• Consult with your stylist at the Clubhouse
• Clothing selected after stylist consultation
• Try on 15–20 items
Of course, some things will stay the same with any appointment. You can expect complimentary beverages, and in-stock items can be taken home same-day. Be sure to specify with your stylist which type of appointment you’d like to schedule so they can start planning accordingly.
Want to learn a bit more about a standard Clubhouse appointment? Check out the six reasons you should visit us.